The snake was taken to an Australian hospital Small Animal Specialist Hospital
A veterinarian from the Australian Sydney has captured the moment of extraction from Python beach towels. The video drew attention to the publication New York Post.
18-year-old carpet Python named Monty ate the towel entirely, after which the snake was taken to a veterinary clinic Small Animal Specialist Hospital in North Ryde (a suburb of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia).
Python swallowed whole by a massive cat: video
Veterinarians placed the endoscope into the mouth of a predator, and then using long tongs, pulled out the cloth.
“In our division, specializing in the treatment of birds and exotic animals were treated with different situations that get Pets, but not every day we are faced with such unusual cases,” – told the staff of the veterinary center.
Monty was released from the hospital the same day and returned it to the owner.
Watch the video: Python was interrupted by service in the Indian Church
Earlier on a Facebook page GG Wildlife Rescue Inc. there was a picture of a Python, which completely engulfs the body of a dead crocodile. The Network has placed a resident Australian Queensland – Martin Muller. In addition, we wrote how the dog died in “embrace” a huge Python to save the life of their owners.
Subscribe to our telegram
Only the most important and interesting