MONTREAL | Hochelaga by passing through Griffintown up to Rosemont, the restaurants of Montreal re-opened their doors to provide takeout menus, more succulent than the others. Question of encouraging the local economy and to make travel taste buds from Paris to Tel Aviv, here are five addresses that offer dishes to take away.
1. French Cuisine: Bistro Bagatelle in Hochelaga
If you’re in the mood for French cuisine, and that you do not live too far from the district of Hochelaga, you need to discover the Bistro Bagatelle. The restaurant now offers the ability to order our delicious dishes for take-out, online. The menu offers appetizers, main courses, and desserts. Whether for lunch or for dinner, enjoy the entrance of ravioli, lobster or goat’s cheese with the burger of Angus beef or octopus salad pan-seared, chorizo and lentils. Options for the flexitariens and vegetarian options are also available. And everything is delicious!
* Open Wednesday to Sunday – Orders https://bagatellebistro.com/commande-en-ligne/#/ – 4323, rue Ontario est, Montréal
2. Southern Cuisine: Paradise BBQ on the Shelf
Long live fried chicken! The Paradise BBQ, considered one of the best addresses in Montreal, barbecue specialties, is open to all lovers of roast chicken and deep fried, ribs, chicken wings… It is possible to order by phone or online, and also you deliver it by the application Uber Eats.
Succumb to the basket of fried chicken of 3, 6 or 9 pieces, served with coleslaw, sauce-type “gravy” and barbecue sauce. Other side dishes, like corn bread (corn bread), the salad of broccoli and cauliflower, or French fries with spicy mayo are also part of the map. Note that the chicken comes from the farm and local family-The Rose of the Winds.
* Open Wednesday to Sunday – https://www.paradisbbq.com/ and ubereats.com – 4165 rue Saint-Hubert, Montréal
3. Mediterranean Cuisine Turkish: Ayla Restaurant
The pandemic of the COVID-19 has not prevented the owner David Dayan, the group’s Ryu Sushi and Coffee Livia, to open the new concept of mediterranean cuisine Ayla Restaurant. Indeed, the establishment has seen the light of day in the neighbourhood of Griffintown and offers dishes inspired from the Turkish cuisine, Greek, israeli, Spanish, moroccan and egyptian.
Small dishes to share, like hummus or the fresh salads, such as tabbouleh and fatoush, to the entrees, like the lamb skewer is juicy, the vegetarian couscous or the chicken roast, will travel! It will be possible to deliver, or order the specialties of the chef of Tel-Aviv Yohai Rubin.
* Open Wednesday to Sunday – Call for take-out orders, or use Uber Eats or Doordash for delivery. – 386, rue Richmond, Montreal
4. Healthy Menu local: Miss Ready-to-Eat
If you’re tired of always cooking, but you would still like to order healthy meals at home, the restaurant-caterer of the famous head of Kimberly Lallouz, Miss Ready-to-Eat, re-opened its doors for orders for take out and deliver.
You have a choice of soups, salads, meals colorful, paninis or sandwiches on a baguette, a variety of hot dishes and even muffin-based health of his, offered to the half-dozen or a dozen. Note that orders must be placed Wednesday for deliveries and pick-ups on Friday.
* Open Wednesday to Friday – To order, please visit the https://misspretamanger.com/fr. – 1104 rue de Bleury, Montreal
5. Italian Cuisine: Antonietta Osteria Italiana
Are you dreaming of delicious home-made pasta or a pizza authentic Italian neapolitan? If yes, pick up the phone and call the friendly restaurant Antonietta Osteria Italiana, Rosemont.
The Italian classics are revisited, like the polenta fries, the polpette rustiche sausage of pork and beef or the famous lobster salad with fennel and arugula. It failed above all to plates of pasta, including Cavatelli alla Boscaïola, consisting of sausages, tomatoes, pig, garlic and chilli.
* Open Thursday to Sunday – Call 514 729-2633 or send a message on Instagram or Facebook. – 6672, avenue Papineau, Montreal