5 December in Ukraine premiere of the historical drama “Black crow” on the novel by Vasyl Shklyar. The main role went to actor Taras Tsymbalyuk, who many viewers know the TV series “hospital Central”, “Village in a million” and “Serf”.
We have collected interesting facts from the life of an actor that the Ukrainians were able to get to know his idol.
Taras sports, loves to travel and regularly communicates with his fans in social networks.
Interesting facts about Taras Tsimbalyuk
• The role of Ivan in “Black Maria” is his first starring role in a feature film.
Popular articles now
The greenback showed the Soviet Union under Stalin in color images: a poor “scoop” and could not imagine
Retired 50 not out: how much work experience need Ukrainians for a well deserved rest
Year White rats will change the life of these signs of the Zodiac on its head: who is unrealistically lucky
Favorite dish: the experts tell you what fish not to eat in any case
• Shooting in the film, the actor has prepared in advance. According to the script most of the time his character spends on horseback or practicing with a sword that Taras had learned while working on previous projects.
• On the body of Taras 12 tattoos. The actor is so imbued with the image of the protagonist of the film, after the completion of filming made a bird tattoo on the left hip.
• To prepare for the filming of Taras helped his father. Tsymbalyuk-senior historian, therefore, to learn about the statement of the son for the lead role in the historical film, gave him documentary materials. In addition, the actor read the novel by Vasily Shklyar and memories of the participant kholodnohirsko events by Yuri horlis-Gorsky.
• Each day begins with a guy Jogging regularly is at the gym and taking sports nutrition – among his favorites is a protein and peanut butter.
• Despite the perfect figure, charisma and Hollywood good looks, Taras still single.
Recall the “Black crow” Shklyar returned the rebellious Ukrainians in the 20s and thrown into the maelstrom of the war in the Donbass.
As reported by the portal Znaia in the film, attended the famous Ukrainian musician Sergey Babkin.
The portal also Znayu wrote, how the handsome man became Kharkiv COP: Bogdan Osipchuk on the role of Opera and the temptation to marry.
Teilor Stone has been a reporter on the news desk since 2013. Before that she wrote about young adolescence and family dynamics for Styles and was the legal affairs correspondent for the Metro desk. Before joining The Bobr Times, Teilor Stone worked as a staff writer at the Village Voice and a freelancer for Newsday, The Wall Street Journal, GQ and Mirabella. To get in touch, contact me through my email@example.com 1-800-268-7116