10 best foods for liver restoration.The liver is very important and heaviest human organ.
It performs many necessary for life functions: participates in the process of digestion, metabolism of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, nucleic acids, vitamins and minerals, removes toxic substances, says the Chronicle.info with reference to 24apteka.
Natural filter of the human body often suffers from malnutrition, stress and bad habits. Heaviness in the right side, bitter taste in the mouth – the most common symptoms of liver fatigue.
Alcohol, fatty foods, chemical additives in food, drugs – this is not a complete list of the enemies of our liver. But, fortunately, that this body too much!
Foods good for the liver1. Milk ThistleIn the plant world there are no plants that could be compared with milk Thistle for its medicinal effects on the liver. This is due to hepatoprotective effect on the body of a substance called silymarin. Silymarin not only protects liver from damaging effects, it also has regenerative properties, taking it promotes the renewal of liver cells if they have been destroyed or damaged as a result of the disease. The most simple and very effective remedy for liver is the ground seed of milk Thistle. They are sold in pharmacies in powder form, they can grind yourself in a coffee grinder. Powder is indicated for the prevention and treatment for teaspoon before meals, 3-4 times a day with plain water.
2. Pumpkinthe Liver just loves bright fruit with red and orange flesh. Pumpkin is generally considered to be the best product for the liver whole, including seeds. The main benefit of pumpkin is its ability to restore cell membrane of hepatocytes. Due to the high content of rare vitamin T (or carnitine) pumpkin can rightly be called the best garnish for dishes of beef, pork and other fatty foods. Because vitamin T promotes absorption of heavy meals and relieves the liver.
3. Citrus fruitsCitrus fruits contain essential oils, vitamins and antioxidants that stimulate the natural cleansing the liver and reduce inflammation. These fruits are a storehouse of vitamin C which strengthens our immune system and safeguard us from the emergence of infections and other serious diseases. Drunk in the morning on an empty stomach the juice of a lemon will help stimulate the liver for the whole day up much better than coffee or black tea.
4. KelpThis Alga is often referred to as seaweed. Its leaves are composed of 5% of salts of alginic acid, which is called “natural recovery of hazardous substances.” Alginates bind several chemically active compounds, and salts of heavy metals. That is, help the liver to clean the body from harmful substances. Seaweed – an absolute record for iodine content, it prevents diseases of the thyroid, lowers cholesterol and reduces the risk of developing cancer.
5. The artichokeIs a plant will help eliminate the body of excess fluid, reduce the level of fat in the liver, to normalize blood sugar levels. It is recommended to drink tea from artichoke three times a day 200 ml, 30 minutes before a meal. To prepare the tea, bring to boil one liter of purified water and add a tablespoon of chopped artichoke. Cover with a lid and let brew for 25 minutes and then strain.
6. Beets areNot everyone knows how beneficial beets for the liver. The root contains a substance betaine, which helps to digest protein. Even betaine lowers blood pressure, inhibits development of atherosclerosis and prevents fatty liver. Beets are useful as raw and in baked or boiled form. You can add raw beets in juice, but you can make a delicious salad.
7. AvocadoAvocado contains essential for our body amino acids, fiber and antioxidants. It promotes the excretion of toxins that accumulate in our body. Also, these fruits contain glutathione is a compound necessary for liver to remove toxins. Contained in avocado omega-3 fatty acids help reduce LDL-cholesterol in the blood and reduce inflammation.
8. Dried apricotsRegular consumption of dried apricots and other foods rich in vitamin E, protects the liver from disease. Chinese scientists have analyzed the statistics of the incidence of pathologies of the liver. As it turned out, in those regions of the country, where the diet of the people included dried apricots, the percentage of chronic liver diseases is significantly below average. The most likely cause of this phenomenon lies in the ability of vitamin E, contained in large amounts in apricots, to enhance the regeneration of liver tissue. Four fruits a day is enough to get all the nutrients and do not harm the body.
9. ApplesFor good liver function is important daily to eat apples – raw or baked. They are an irreplaceable food item, and are ideal for cleansing the liver. Apples contain plenty of pectin – a soluble fiber that cleanses the digestive system, removing toxins accumulated in the intestine and liver. Consumption of apples reduces the blood level of bad cholesterol (called LDL-cholesterol). Thanks to them, our liver becomes easier to recycle it.
10. Olive oilContains vitamin E is a major antioxidant. It protects the body from free radicals – substances formed under the influence of sunlight, cigarette smoke, polluted air and radiation. With these harmful substances and forced to fight our liver.
Favorite products of the liver is recommended to use in complex. Each of them brings to the liver its use are often unique. Therefore, the more foods from this list you eat, the better.