Police in Amesbury have established exactly how Charlie Rowley and his deceased friend don Sturgess poisoned nervously-paralytic substance “Newbie”.
See also: British Salisbury there was a new incident
As reports “Gromadske” with reference to Sky News, the poison was in the bottle that the police found in the house of the victims.
Charlie Rowley, who managed to survive, is in hospital in Salisbury.
It is reported that research in the laboratory Porton Down confirmed that the substance in the bottle is a “Newbie”.
As previously reported “FACTS” Creator “Newbie” explained why in Salisbury used substance are of Russian production.