After the may update, the operating system is jammed with many extra files we’ll show you how to clean them
A quick and easy way to clean hard drive from “junk” after the updates
May big update to Windows 10 (1903) has become available to all users of the operating system. We even prepared a simple guide for installing the patch. However, the owners of “tens”, which already has been updated, found a nasty situation – Windows 10 has increased markedly in volume. This is due to the huge number of unnecessary files that remain after installation and a backup of the previous version in case you need to go back from problems.
See also in the story about the dirty details of computer masters:
Some of these files will be deleted automatically after some time, but most will remain and will occupy the space. In Windows 10, this is a tool that allows you to instantly remove unwanted data.
Instructions for cleaning memory after the may updates on Windows 10:
- Run the utility “disk Cleanup” from properties of the hard disk:
- Wait for the tool to check unnecessary files on the drive.
- Click “Clean up system files” in the appearing window and confirm the action on the screen protector if needed.
- Utility again look for the extra data, and this time they will be much more
- Tick data with the highest volume and press OK.
- After a few minutes on your computer will free several gigabytes or even tens of gigabytes
In this way our newsroom “Today” managed to clear 25 GB extra data.
After installing the may updates on Windows 10 can be free up to 25 GB of hard disk space
We will remind that earlier social networking applications Facebook and Instagram refuse to Windows 10. It was also reported that Microsoft predicts the “death” of the Windows because of the new Windows Virtual Desktop.
Read the most important and interesting news in our Telegram