Smartphone exploded at the resident of China on the front of the car after she took it from repair.
The Chinese have replaced in your iPhone 6 battery. Some time after she took the gadget from a shop, it exploded and caught fire. It is reported online edition of the Chronicle.info with reference to the Correspondent.
The video shows the moment a resident of China put the iPhone on the front panel of the car. Suddenly, the gadget exploded and was covered with flames. Surprise the girl began to scream.
As it turned out, the cause of the explosion was a defective battery, which she set on the replacement of old parts.