This event will bring together experts from 16 segments of the creative industries
Edition Today Lifestyle
IV Forum of Creative Industries
From 19 to 21 September in the capital UNIT.City and DTEK Academy will be held the IV Forum of Creative Industries. This is a creative business event of the fall, which will bring together experts from 16 segments of the creative industries.
“The creative industries have enormous potential and ability to influence the economic development of the country. Within three days of the Forum of Creative Industries experts from related industries will share their experience, insights and skills to ensure that together define a self-portrait of the creative class and the prospects for its development. Together we will talk about the challenges of each segment, we note a number of pressing issues, and will assume the future of the Ukrainian creative industries,” – said the official representative of Cannes Lions in Ukraine, the producer of the Days of Creativity and Creative Industries Forum Konstantin Kuznetsov.
Each day of the Forum will be special in its themes and activities. The first day of the Forum of Creative Industries (19 Sep) designed to rid the society of a doubt that creativity is one of the most valuable economic resources of modern Ukraine.
IV Forum of Creative Industries
Speakers this afternoon will talk about the importance of implementation of creative approaches at all levels – from the individual to the state. As striking examples, the Forum participants will discover successful case studies, illustrating the dramatic, revolutionary changes that have been introduced in a variety of industries and institutions thanks to creative approaches to solving urgent problems and strategic issues. This day will be announced on new challenges, set new goals, laid the Foundation for positive changes in business, culture and society.
The second day of the Forum (20 September), devoted to contemporary culture, art, design. Will be held a portfolio review, master classes on digital art and the casting of actors of film and TV. Interesting personalities of the world of culture and show business will participate in open interviews, and charging “jams” advanced groups performed on the stage of networking-terrace. Also this day will held several important discussions: on the protection of intellectual products and copyright, social issues, culture in General – without which the development of business and society on impossible.
The third day (21 September) is cool and rich in all senses. The time will run six episodes, with organic distribution on topics and formats of presentations. Over 100 speakers will perform only on that day.
II Forum of creative industries was held. Long live the III Forum
Among the speakers present programs:
- Natalia Nikolskaya (guest researcher of Ukrainian Emerging Leaders Program, Stanford University)
- Andrew Bagel (Director for relations with state institutions and communications of Coca-Cola HBC Ukraine, Armenia and Moldova)
- Yuliia Fediv (Executive Director of the Ukrainian cultural Fund)
- Nadezhda Vasilievna (Chairman of the Supervisory Board of the Institute of digital transformation)
- Yanina Sokolova (anchorman)
- Iryna Danylevska (chair of Ukrainian Fashion Week organizing Committee, President of Ukrainian Fashion Council),
- Konstantin Kuznetsov (the official representative of Cannes Lions in Ukraine, the producer of the Days of Creativity and Creative Industries Forum)
- Oleksandr Bohutskyi (President of StarLightMedia)
- Lesya Nikityuk (Ukrainian TV presenter)
- Juliana Pchelkina (program Director, national Association of persons with disabilities, a Group for active rehabilitation)
- Oleksandr Sanchenko (GR & CSR Director Atlas Weekend)
- Veronica of Dedusenko (founder of the international social campaign #righttobeamother)
- Alexander Pedan (Ukrainian TV host, blogger)
- Natalia Humeniuk (head of NGO “Public television”)
- Lubomir Levitsky (Ukrainian film Director)
- Sergey Ziprin (CEO CG EVENT)
In addition to a rich program for the visitors of the Forum are waiting for useful activity. Among them:
- The selection of the most interesting case studies Cannes Lions category: Innovation Lions, Creative Data Usage, Lions Health, Craft Track (Film, Film Craft), Track Entertainment, Digital Craft, Communication Track, Impact Track, Track Reach.
- Cross-sectoral business speeddating, every 40 minutes during the Forum of Creative Industries will be an Express meeting with colleagues from other industries. You can choose the segment with whose representatives you want to talk about cooperation, to discuss important issues.
- Auditions on TRK “Ukraine”. On 20 and 21 September in you have an incredible opportunity to add to the actor’s database of TV channel “Ukraine” and become a star of the TV series, adverts or music videos.
- Workshops from Carbon, Citrus Academy, Rockets, Cases: Review.
- Brainstorm arena – a special format of brainstorming for expert meetings dedicated to addressing important social issues. Customers are nonprofit organizations, OTG, government agencies and commercial organizations which need to attract experts in various fields. The result will be formed eksperto assessment of the situation.
We will remind, in 2017 in the Creative Quarter hosted the second workshop in the framework of the Days of Creativity in Ukraine.
Read the most important news in the Telegram, and also watch the interesting interview on our YouTube channel.