Firmware OxygenOS 9.5.7 corrected a number of errors the camera’s, significantly raising its level of quality
OnePlus 7 Pro now takes in better times
One of the best smartphones of 2019 OnePlus 7 Pro, which was released last month, has already received new update which has brought an important improvement not so much an operating system as hardware. Firmware OxygenOS 9.5.7 corrected a number of errors the camera’s, significantly raising its level of quality.
See also the plot on how to take beautiful photos at home:
The patch is distributed in stages, so you can download it all to the deployment of firmware worldwide will need a few days. Also worth noting is the manufacturer of hand slow update OnePlus 7 Pro, because users can detect errors and other serious problems, and the manufacturer had promptly correct them.
The ranking of the best smartphones in the world headed by “Chinese”
9.5.7 OxygenOS update fixes and improves the following camera setup:
- Improved contrast and color reproduction
- Improves consistency of white balance
- Improved accuracy and stability of AF
- Fixed a problem with a greenish tone in some scenes in low light
- Fixed the problem of noise in some scenes with HDR enabled
- Improved contrast and color saturation when using an ultrawide lens
- Enhanced clarity and noise reduction in low light conditions when using an ultrawide lens
- Enhanced clarity and noise reduction when using the telephoto
- Improved image clarity and color in night mode Nightscape
- Improved brightness and clarity in extremely low-light mode Nightscape
As for fixes, the Android and OxygenOS shell, the patch improves the display enhances the sound quality for voice calls from third-party apps, and fixes double-clicking to activate the display and improves the sensitivity of the screen to the sensor.
Let’s remind, that earlier Apple iPhone and iPad improvement, which caused the users anger. In turn, the may update for Windows 10 “eats” memory and we gave recommendations how to clean.
Read the most important and interesting news in our Telegram