The incident occurred in the kitchen of a resident of Bangkok
Edition Today Lifestyle
Python swallowing a monitor lizard with a length of about 1.2 meters, in the kitchen he found a resident of Bangkok. The woman heard the sounds of a struggle in his house and went downstairs, where he saw a snake with a distended stomach and immediately called rescuers. The video of the incident drew attention to the publication the Daily Mail.
Watch the video: Python was interrupted by service in the Indian Church
As the authors of the edition, Python suddenly opened jaws, and lizard slipped out. The lizard was covered in black slime and was unconscious. When rescuers arrived, from the mouth of the snake was sticking out just the tip of the tail of a lizard. The Python tried to escape, but rescuers got him. After some time the monitor woke up and started running around the room. Rescuers caught both, put in bags and taken away.
Earlier in Facebook page GG Wildlife Rescue Inc has been Python, which completely engulfs the body of a dead crocodile. In addition, we wrote how the dog died in “embrace” a huge Python to save the life of their owners.
Read the most important news in the Telegram, and also watch the interesting interview on our YouTube channel.